1. We have adapted our working procedures to manage the risk of COVID-19 infection at Lantoom.
2. Quarries are multi hazard environments and we are well prepared for managing health and safety risks.
3. Staff in vulnerable groups have been isolated at home.
4. Where possible other staff are working from home.
5. Most of our production staff have been sent home on leave. Those that remain are not permitted contact with visitors.
6. Our telephone, e-mail, and website customer support remain fully operational.
7. If at all possible, please telephone or contact us by email or through our website to minimise infection risk.
8. Customers wishing to visit our office or collect materials are asked to:
(a) Consider whether the visit is essential.
(b) Contact us by email or telephone prior to visiting. If we can help you without the need to visit, we will do so.
(c) If a visit is unavoidable, obey our Infection Prevention and Control instructions on arrival.
12. We are able to arrange deliveries.
13. Delivery drivers must not get out of their vehicles on arrival at the quarry and telephone our office for instructions from their cab.
14. We remain well stocked with all categories of materials.
15. Prices are being affected by the drop in the value of Sterling and we are having to implement price increases to reflect our higher costs.
Lantoom will continue to operate within Government Guidance and review operations according to the situation.
Telephone: 01579 308234
Thank you for your business. Please do not panic. Please minimise infection risk. The response to COVID-19 is likely to be long term and we appreciate your help in adapting to the disease risk.